Non-Surgical Brow Lift
A non-surgical brow lift is an aesthetic procedure that lifts a sagging or drooping brow line by strategically injecting an anti-wrinkle protein or dermal filler into the area. As we grow older, our skin starts to lose its elasticity and fullness of youth. These age-related changes can cause the skin to sag around the brow area, and the brow begins to drop from its youthful position.
Anti-wrinkle products injected into the brow area allow the muscles that elevate the brow to work freely. When a dermal filler is used, volume of the skin is restored and the eyebrows are lifted back to their natural, youthful position.
The effectiveness of the results depends upon the nature of the treatment. The results of a non-surgical treatment with anti-wrinkle injections may last for about four months. While the results with dermal fillers can last from between 1 to 2 years.
Benefits of having a Non-Surgical Brow Lift
- A low or drooping brow can create a feeling of being old, tired or angry. A non-surgical brow lift elevates the drooping brow thus making you look relaxed, rejuvenated and therefore younger.
- It is a quick painless procedure and you need not take any time off work. Whereas with a traditional brow lift you must be off work for around a week.
- Anesthesia is not required during the procedure although the treatment area may be numbed using a topical numbing cream. Anti-wrinkle injections or dermal fillers are then injected into the treatment area using a series of tiny injections.
- This process is ideal for people who have just started to experience sagging brows or for those who are looking for a subtle lift.
- Non-surgical brow lift is a great option for individuals who are either not ready to go under the knife or are not fit for a surgical procedure.
The procedure is not recommended for people suffering from muscle weakness and neuromuscular disorders as well as women who are either pregnant and breastfeeding.
To learn more about the benefits of non-surgical brow lift and find out if you are a suitable candidate for the treatment, contact Inland Aesthetic Institute at 909-344-3672 or website.