What is Aesthetic Medicine?
The exciting field of aesthetic medicine is a new trend in modern medicine. Patients not only want to be in good health, they also want to enjoy life to the fullest, be fit and minimize the effects of normal aging. Because of this, patients are now requesting quick, non-invasive procedures with minor downtime and very little risk.
Aesthetic medicine is a broad term that applies to any specialty that involves the process of modifying a patient’s physical appearance. Traditionally, aesthetic medicine includes dermatology, reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery. Aesthetic medicine includes both surgical procedures and non-surgical procedures, and practitioners may utilize a combination of both. Although aesthetic medical procedures are typically elective, they can significantly improve quality of life, psychological wellbeing and social function.
Popular aesthetic procedures include:
- Dermal Filler Injections
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Dermatology Treatments
- Body Contouring and Treatment of Cellulite
- Hair Transplant
- Hair Reduction
- Fat Grafting/Platelet Rich Plasma
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Laser
- Injections of Botulinum toxin (Botox)
- Cryolipolysis (Coolsculpting)
- Mesotherapy injection
- 3D Nipple Areola Micropigmentation Process
- Skin Care Health Pre-Postoperative Management
- Permanent Makeup
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Therapy for scars and stretch marks
- Spider Vein Laser Treatment
- Lipolysis (Fat Removal Treatment)
- Non-surgical liposuction
- Lipotomy (Improves appearance of the lips)
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Breast augmentation or reduction
- Carboxytherapy (Carbon Dioxide Therapy)
Aesthetic medicine comprises all medical procedures that are aimed at improving the physical appearance and satisfaction of the patient, using non-invasive to minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. To learn more about aesthetic medicine procedures in Rancho Cucamonga, contact Inland Aesthetic Institute at 909-344-3672 or website.